Small Acorn Money has been established to teach you how to take control of your money and make better financial decisions.
It’s important to understand the math and jargon behind the financial world, but more important to ensure your money is aligned to your life and goals. This can often get lost in the noise.
There are two lessons that provide the foundation of Small Acorn Money. They are simple to learn, yet often, entirely ignored:
1. Spend less than you earn.
2. Invest to compound your returns.
When you combine these two lessons, your prosperity will gradually increase and your life will be enhanced; much in the same way as an acorn grows into an oak tree over many years.
I have established Small Acorn Money to offer an informative view on matters of personal finance. It has been established for those who:
- Are wondering how to manage their your money in a complex world.
- Wish to remain in control of their affairs.
- Would like to be fully informed of the options and trade-offs with each decision they face.
- Would like to be comfortable and confident in the decisions they take.
- Would like to match their money to their life.
If this sounds like you and you want to take control of your money, then you’ve come to the right place.
Don’t leave your future prosperity to fate. Create your personal financial plan. Take control.
Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen shillings and six pence, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.